The Archangel Riders Motorcycle Club, is about promoting the ideas of a group of people who enjoy similar philosophies and riding styles with a focus on community spirit. The M.C. will focus on giving to those in need through charity events and community service activities while promoting a positive self image. The M.C. will promote fellowship among motorcycle riders and improve relations between the general public and motorcycle riders through discussion and social events.
Girls must be at least 21 yrs.
The M.C. will have several different methods of fundraising. Some examples may include but shall not be limited to: Poker Runs, Bike Washes, the sale of items and services, as well as the collection of donated items for charity.
Donations collected by these fund-raising events will be dispersed to fund and finance activities for members of the club and appointed personnel by the President such as The Director of Public Relations and Angel Models and other 501 (c) (3) charities, private foundations, accounts established for families where tragedy has stricken and families or individuals where medical and/or therapeutic needs have arisen.
Decisions regarding recipients of charitable donations will be made by the Current Chairmen and Founding Members of the M.C. Once a recipient has been determined, a Chairman of the club will confirm the books and records of the 501 (c) (3) charitable organizations, private foundations, families or individuals.
LETTER OF DISCLAIMER / DECLARATION
IMPORTANT: By signing this you give up your right to take any legal action or sue.
I,…………………………………………., holding a State valid driver license No……………………, from the State of…………………., being of sound mind and over 21 years of age, hereby acknowledge and agree that in consideration of being permitted to participate in an events activities, organized by The Archangel Riders Motorcycle Club. (Hereinafter referred to as “ARMC”),
I agree to this Release of all claims, Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk (hereinafter collectively called “Waiver and Release” and declare as follows;
1) I agree to release, save harmless and indemnify ARMC, its Founding Fathers, Board of Directors, Chairmen and all ARMC Members including Prospect, invitees, agents, representatives, officials, servants, successors, assigns and independent contractors (herein collectively called the “Agents” , from and against all claims, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses and demands of any nature or kind whatsoever in respect to death, injury, loss or damage to my person or property, whosesoever and howsoever caused arising out of, or in connection with my taking part in the events, activities notwithstanding that the same may have been contributed to or occasioned by any act including, without limitation, negligence of ARMC and / or more of its Agents.
2) I am aware that the activity may include without limitation the following:
a) Grabbing, pushing, falling in wet and oily condition on hard surface such as hard floor, walking on wet oily surface., and others conditions that could cause body/head injuries.
I am also aware of the dangers and risks inherent in participating in the events/activities and that they include without limitation the following:
b) Walking on oily or wet floor slipping and falling on stage, roads, parking lot, paths and open terrain.
c) Illness due to events.
d) Human error causing direct damage to me and / or other participants.
e) Damages caused due to the inexperience of me and / or other participants
3) I further understand, acknowledge and agree:
a) That I have to be physically, emotionally and medically fit to participate in the events activities organized by ARMC.
b) That at any time ARMC reserves the right to accept or decline continued participation to any persons, including myself, if in the judgment of the ARMC or Agents said person’s behaviors is causing unreasonable disturbance or hazard to themselves or any other participants or to ARMC.
c) I understand that due to unavoidable circumstances there may be cancellation of events, activities resulting in hardship to me and co-members.
4) I acknowledge and accept all of the inherent risks associated with my participating in this events, activities and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from them and agree to assume all the risks and waive notice of all conditions, danger or otherwise, in or about the events, activities and to pay the cost of any medical attention rendered to me or to my benefit that may become necessary. Further I acknowledge and agree that because of the straighten physically demand of the events, activities in which I am participating and will take place, that first aid and medical treatment may be given to me by the referee, leader or instructor or medical personnel then in attendance in the event of an accident, injury or illness during the events, activities.
5) I have carefully read this Letter of Disclaimer / Declaration and declare that I have not been induced by any direct soliciting nor lured by any promise made by the ARMC or organizer and have agreed to participate in the program voluntarily out of my own will and volition (the act or power of making a choice or decision). I am aware that I am releasing all legal rights that I otherwise may have, and sign it of my own free will.
6) I have read and understood the contents of the Letter of Disclaimer / Declaration and further agree that this Letter of Disclaimer / Declaration shall bind my legal heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
I have carefully read this Letter of Disclaimer / Declaration and understood the true meaning which is in English. Please sign below and email it to email@example.com or mail it to the following address:
Print Name :