The Archangel Riders MC Pledge
I will always respect and abide by the "Clubs" Code of Conduct.
I will always use and "RESPECT" the "Clubs" Hierarchy and Chain of Command.
I will always "Respect" any and all of my "Brothers Property".
I will always vote with "what's best for the Brotherhood and the Club" mentality.
If I am ever "separated" from the "Club" I will return the "Colors" within 10 days.
The Archangel Riders Motorcycle ClubCode of Conduct
1. All members are responsible for maintaining the public image and perception of the organization while representing ARMC, or at ARMC rides and events. In no situation should any member conduct themselves so as to bring discredit to the good reputation of the Motorcycle Club.
2. A member should not publicly make any statements, in any form of communication, or commit any act, that portrays the motorcycle club or its members in a negative or unfavorable manner.
3. All Treasurers are to keep sound financial records within the organization.
4. Members are to promote cooperative co-existence with other motorcycle clubs and organizations. Members are to respect the rights of all members.
5. Members are expected to promote motorcycle safety, ride responsibly and encourage new membership.
6. Members are expected to treat fellow members and guests with courtesy and respect.
7. Members must adhere to the “Chain of Command” on all complaint issues. For purposes of explanation, the “chain of command” shall be as follows: President, Vice-President, Sgt at Arms, Secretary, Treasurer, Director of Board, VP-Board Director "Enforcer", Chairmen, Executive Officer, Member, Prospect.
8. Any grievance between members shall be directed to the Chairman, following the “chain of command.” Should one of the links in this chain be unavailable, not in effect, or the subject of the grievance, the next higher chain shall be contacted.
9. The Board of Director has the right to take any appropriate disciplinary action, including revocation and or suspension of membership, and written and or oral reprimand of any members in violation of this code, in accordance with ARMC by laws.
10. Violations of Code of Conduct rules may result in membership monetary fines,suspension or revocation. This will be decided by a 2/3rds vote of Board of Director.
11. Any member having had (3)disciplinary actions taken against them may not be nominated for, elected, or appointed to a chapter member position or the Board of Director.
12. Making malicious or intentionally false reports of a violation of the Code of Conduct is itself a violation. All such reports should be handled using the procedures in the Application and Enforcement of the Code of Conduct.